Why do I need Life Insurance cover?
Life has many important milestones: your house, your child’s education and marriage, your retirement. It would be your dream to achieve them all with certainty. However, this would need careful planning and an insurance cover. Your family is very precious to you and you want to see them secure at all times. Plans are specially designed to give that protection to your family (May God protect them from all harm). In the event of death of the life insured during the term, the beneficiary would receive the Sum Assured as a lump sum.
Al Madina Takaful Insurance Plan provides financial security to your near and dear ones against any unforeseen event happening in case of death or disability of the life assured under this plan.
- It covers the life assured against death, disability, medical expenses and selected critical illnesses
- Covered for both natural and accidental death
- Permanent Total and Partial Disability arising out of accidents are covered
- Cost for Repatriating mortal remains are covered
- Seven critical illnesses are covered
Being a Takaful form of insurance all the products strictly adhere to Shari’a principles.
The life cover is simple and easily understandable and the claims are settled within a span of 15 working days after submission of full documentation.
The contribution of each member is very small and affordable and can be paid on an annual basis.
Age Limit : 18 to 64 years (at start of cover)
Policy Duration : 1 year
Geographical Limits : Worldwide
Additional Coverages : Assist America (at no additional cost) and Covers 7 critical Illnesses
Global emergency services offer major advantages over competitor assistance providers, including no caps or limits, no charge-backs, and no exclusions for pre-existing conditions, adventure sports, or geographic risk.
List as below:
- Medical Consultation, Evaluation and Referral
- Medical Monitoring
- Prescription Assistance
- Hospital Admission Assistance
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Compassionate Visit
- Medical Repatriation
- Emergency Message Transmission
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Pre-Trip Information
- Legal and Interpreter Referrals
- Lost Luggage or Document Assistance