This policy covers for Material Damage and Liability during construction and maintenance period for your project such as building and civil engineering works.
- Material Damage
Covers any unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause (other than those specifically excluded) to contract works or construction plant, equipment and/or machinery (unless separately insured).
- Third Party Liability Covers Insured’s legal liability to pay damages consequent upon accidental third party bodily injury or property damage, which is in direct connection with the contract works and happening on or in the immediate vicinity of the contract site.
This policy cover for Material Damage and Liability during erection and maintenance period for your project works comprising mainly of assembly of prefabricated elements or machines manufactured off-site.
- Material Damage
Covers unforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause (other than those specifically excluded) to items to be erected.
- Third Party Liability
Covers for Insured’s legal liability to pay damages consequent upon accidental third party bodily injury and/ or property damage in direct connection with the contract works and happening on or in the immediate vicinity of the contract site.
This policy covers plants, machinery, mechanical equipment – whilst at work, at rest or during maintenance.
Machinery Insurance is important for everyone who operates machinery, not only for large Industrial Enterprises using large units or fully automated plants but also for medium-sized and small enterprises where a machinery failure may have serious financial and economic consequences.
The primary intention of the product is to protect you against the financial risks of unforeseen and sudden damage to your machine.
Losses can arise from the following:
- Human faults, due to negligence and wilful acts of the workers
- Operational faults, arising from inadequate maintenance
- Product faults, arising from faulty materials, design and poor workmanship
This policy covers for contractor’s plant and machinery on the construction site, which renders its service only when moving and under a control of an operator.This includes:
- Mobile cranes
Covers unforeseen and sudden accidental physical loss or damage from any cause (other than those specifically excluded) to construction plant and machinery whether the insured items are at work or at rest, or being dismantled for the purpose of cleaning or overhauling, or in the course of the aforesaid operations themselves, or in the course of subsequent re-erection, but in any case only after successful commissioning.
This policy is designed to cover various types of boilers and pressure plants against the risk of any loss and/or damage due to explosion or collapse.
The policy covers boiler and other pressure plants against the following contingencies:
- Damage to the boiler and/or pressure plant due to explosion or collapse
- Damage to your other property arising out of above accident on payment of additional premium
- Legal liability towards damage to third-party property and/or personal injury arising out of above accident on payment of additional premium
This is a policy which covers losses due to sudden and unforeseen causes. This includes the following:
Mechanical and electrical breakdown of equipment caused by:
- Mechanical or electrical deficiencies
- Faulty material or design
- Short-circuiting or over voltage
- Lightning, inclusive of included travelling waves, magnetic fields or electrostatic inductions which are not covered by a manufacturer’s warranty or a maintenance contract
Electronic equipment affected by unforeseen causes
- This comprises of mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
Items affected in the course of being dismantled for cleaning
- This includes overhauling or shifting within the premises, in the course of operations or during subsequent re-erection.
Note: Coverage can be extended to external data media e.g. tapes and disks